All magic truffles contain the natural psychedelics psilocybin
and psilocin. The active substance in magic truffles is psilocybin, a tryptamine neurotransmitter similar to those produced by the body naturally. Psilocybin is not toxic.
In Spain it is forbidden to consume. If you accidentally ingest these truffles and you will feel (in about 5-45min.) Intense and colorful visual effects, changes in the perception of colors and sounds, waves of energy throughout the body, vivid visions with closed eyes, call the Information Service Toxicological. The effects can last up to 6 hours, depending on your tolerance, physical condition, and other factors.
There are no reviews yet.